Eat locally, eat fresh, go organic!! Although, I’ve sent this message to you before, I’ve never really suggested actual places to go to. So here we go! Find the nearest to you.
- Rosslyn Farmers Market – Thursdays, 11:00am – 3:00pm, May 13th – October 21 / North Lynn Street at Metro Park / [More Info]
- Ballston Farmers Market – Thursdays, 3:00pm – 7:00pm, May 27th – October 14 / Welburn Square at 9th Street North and North Stuart Street /[More Info]
- Kingstowne Farmers Market – Fridays, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, May 7 – October 29 / Kingstowne Town Center, off Kingstowne Boulevard Alexandria, VA 22315 / [More Info]
- McLean Farmers Market – Fridays, 8:00am-Noon, May 7-November 9 / Lewinsville Park, 1659 Chain Bridge Road, Mclean, VA / [More Info]
- Burke Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8:00am – Noon, May 1st – November 20 / VRE Parking Lot, 5671 Roberts Parkway Burke, VA / [More Info]
- City of Falls Church Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8:00am – Noon, Year – Round / City Hall Parking Lot 300 Park Ave., Falls Church, Va / [More Info]
- Reston Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8:00am – Noon, May 9th – October 30 / Lake Anne Village Center Reston, VA 20190 / [More Info]
- Arlington (Courthouse) Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8:00am – Noon, Year-Round / Arlington County Courthouse Parking Lot, intersection of N. Courthouse Rd. and N. 14th St. / [More Info]
- Columbia Pike Farmers Market – Sundays, 9:00am – 1:00pm, Year-Round / Pike Park, Columbia Pike at S. Walter Reed Drive Arlington, VA 22204 / [More Info]
There are also TONS in DC that I won’t list here. I also suggest you go to THE WHARF for fresh seafood!! Happy Eating!