So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health. | A.J.Materi
Invest in your health, invest in your self!
Having said that, don’t over do it, you just might miss out on life.
There’s lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it. | Josh Billings
Happy mediums may be hard to find, but the journey is worth it once you do! I’m just full of profound thoughts today.
From Mark’s Daily Apple: 8 Signs You Are Overtraining
1. You repeatedly fail to complete your normal workout.
2. You’re losing leanness despite increased exercise.
3. You’re lifting/sprinting/HIITing hard every single day.
4. You’re primarily an anaerobic/power/explosive/strength athlete, and you feel restless, excitable, and unable to sleep in your down time.
5. You’re primarily an endurance athlete, and you feel overly fatigued, sluggish, and useless.
6. Your joints, bones, or limbs hurt.
7. You’re suddenly falling ill a lot more often.
8. You feel like crap the hours and days after a big workout.
More fitness/health quotes here – [link].